Woodmeister is a high-end residential builder and millwork company providing fine-quality renovations, custom cabinetry, architectural woodworking, and new home construction for discerning clientele. Family-run and operated for over 40 years, we have become world-renowned for our expert craftmanship, artistry, technique, and service.
We are seeking an experienced Finisher to join our Millwork Shop finish room. In this hugely-important role, you will play a key role in adding to the department's reputation for quality, excellence, and expertise.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply, even if you meet only some of the qualifications outlined below. Here at Woodmeister, training and development is a core pillar of our business. If you take pride in your work, appreciate collaboration, and consider yourself trainable- we want to talk with you about becoming a Meister!
- Support the millwork team by providing a wide variety of high-end finish techniques.
- Primarily work out of our 52K sqft shop in Holden, MA but provide occasional on-site finishing and touch-up work at client jobsites.
- Demonstrate problem solving and a key eye for detail.
- Ideal candidate will have supervisory skills and aspirations to lead small finish team.
- 1-3 years' experience working in all aspects of millwork finish techniques.
- Experience applying various types of high-end finishes, including stain, lacquer, paint, and old-world finishes.
- Good color matching and touch-up skills.
- Hands-on working work history in all aspects of spray finishing, as well as brush painting.
- Continuous learner, interested in networking with other finish professionals and staying current in the latest industry trends and developments.
- Someone who is an organized and creative problem-solver.
- Active drivers license in good standing to support occasional on-site touchup work.
Job Type: Full-time
Woodmeister Master Builders Is An Equal Opportunity Employer