Position: Concierge Property Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations - Nantucket
Position overview: The Nantucket Property / Project Manager manages client properties and projects while adhering to budgets, schedules, and quality standards. Enhances and maintains client relationships through delivery of excellent concierge-level service and attention to the needs of their property and projects. This position has an additional focus to create new business opportunities and develop new customers by promoting and providing exceptional service.
- Communicate with customers regularly to maintain a relationship and understanding of their property, project, and lifestyle management needs.
- Respond to all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Fill client requests for miscellaneous "concierge" services such as vehicle maintenance, stock kitchens for arrival, walk-in ready services. ·
- Create and manage service contracts, project proposals, and change requests.
- Perform walkthroughs of service contract properties and provide regular reports on maintenance recommendations.
- Review report with client and develop a timetable to address issues raised.
- Forecast service contracts and assigned projects each month to determine adherence to budget and schedule expectations.
- Secure properties before and inspect following inclement weather.
- Maintain and schedule seasonal service on all mechanical (plumbing, HVAC, electrical, irrigation, pool, etc.) systems.
- Develop and manage all budgets and schedules to ensure timely maintenance and project completion.
- Hire subcontractors to perform the work and evaluate the quality of the completed work. ·
- Maintain subcontractor relationships to execute work at client properties in a timely manner. ·
- Purchase all property and project materials required. ·
- Responsible for the timely issuance of invoices and property/project reports. ·
- Ensure job performance meets Woodmeister quality standards and local codes.
- 5+ years high-end single family residential maintenance or construction experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Exposure to residential mechanical, plumbing, electrical systems
- Knowledge of state and local regulations related to residential maintenance and construction activities
- Experience in a customer service industry a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Adequate vision to read and understand blue prints, drawings, computer print outs, etc.
- Ability to communicate using telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Able to negotiate uneven terrain, climb hills and stairs, navigate through construction sites.
- Mental ability to plan, manage, execute and triage in a fast-paced environment.
Woodmeister Master Builder is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time