Lifestyle Management Services (LMS) at a glance:
The Lifestyle Management Services team offers a single source for all residential property maintenance management needs. We expertly tackle every potential home maintenance issue, from preventative seasonal care to rapid response in emergency situations, and everything in between. Our Field Service team handles an array of general contracting needs on behalf of our clients and partners. We are also experts in millwork and there is no detail too small for this group. From intricate stairways to elaborate crown molding, everything is custom made for our unique projects.
We deliver white-glove, concierge-style property care-taking that caters to the unique needs of our diverse clients' lifestyles and ensures expertly monitored and maintained investment.
Position overview: Deliver client satisfaction through prompt, efficient, and effective building maintenance service. Flexibility in managing multiple projects at multiple locations. Create good relationship with team members, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and other stakeholders. Ensure quality and timely project completions.
- Ensure all clients receive a timely and appropriate level of service.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of client properties and advocate for their needs.
- Proactively communicate with clients to determine their current/future needs
- Maintain and file reports on completed projects on a timely fashion
- Respond to all client communication promptly
- Consult and advise clients on the options for maintaining their homes in a pristine manner.
- Perform periodic inspections of properties in reference to client’s service contract agreement and prepare reports with results and recommendations.
- Manage and execute rapid response to client calls for urgent maintenance/ project needs.
- Obtain permits and subsequent approvals, as needed.
- Develop and manage budgets and schedules to ensure timely completion of projects that meet Woodmeister quality standards.
- Negotiate subcontracts, manage trades on-site, and purchase materials to complete client projects and tasks.
- Coordinate supply of labor and material in a proactive manner
- Coordinate and monitor jobsite organization and safety requirements with field personnel.
- Create and manage Annual Service Agreements, Proposals, Estimates, and Change Requests for review and approval with clients.
- Maintain effective and timely transfer of information with field personnel, the Operations Manager, and Service Management team to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Review and approve client invoices for accuracy and clarity.
- Create and maintain manuals for each property.
- Review project performance to ensure profitability each month.
- Organize and process all necessary paperwork.
- Client focused, with vision of service excellence.
- Ability to provide a creative and supportive environment that inspires project team and other stakeholders to give enhanced service delivery.
- Understanding of complex interconnected building systems including but not limited to HVAC, BMS, Electrical Systems, Lighting Controls, Elevators, Fire Protection Systems, Plumbing Systems, Facilities Management Technology.
- Project Management skills
- Ability to create and sustain a positive environment that respects differences among staff.
- Communication skills to relate complex information effectively.
- Ability to manage resources effectively through planning, priority setting, people and financial management, and technical management
- Customer focused to meet and exceed demanding customer expectations.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated relationship and communication skills in order to negotiate, influence & resolve conflicts and work effectively with clients, technicians, and subcontractors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Able to learn new software programs.
- Mental ability to plan, manage, execute projects.
- Adequate vision to read and understand blue prints, drawings, computer print outs, etc.
- Able to negotiate uneven terrain, climb hills and stairs, navigate through construction sites.
Qualification and Experience required:
- A minimum of five years residential preventive maintenance or construction experience with understanding of mechanical electrical and plumbing systems. Two - four year college degree a plus.
- Knowledge of state and local regulations related to residential maintenance and construction activities.
- A valid MA driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be able to respond to emergency calls during off-hours.
- Working knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in building care work.
- CSL certification highly preferred.
Woodmeister Master Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer