We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our Construction team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a construction professional to support the planning, documentation, execution and client satisfaction of Woodmeister's projects.
Utilizing a broad range of skills, this position will coordinate all of the support aspects of high–end residential construction projects, from inception through completion.
Work closely with assigned Project Manager to support project goals and objectives including:
- Verify the scope of work and thoroughly understand the bid or contract package
- Assist with preparation of project schedule and budget
- Read blueprints and manage documents and drawings
- Create bid packages for subcontractors and solicit quotes
- Purchase materials and do material take-offs
- Prepare, document and communicate change requests
- Maintain project contacts (vendors, subcontractors, clients)
- Record and maintain meeting minutes, action lists and punch lists, project related communications, assist coordination and execution of action items
- Occasional job site visits and assistance with job site management
- Subcontractor / vendor / buyout management
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum five years of construction experience, either on-site or construction project support.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
- Strong aptitude for learning new computer systems.
- Extremely well organized, able to maintain multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to deal effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and an environment committed to excellence and customer satisfaction. If you are interested in joining an energetic, high-performing team, please contact us.
Woodmeister Master Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer