THE FINE ART OF STAIR BUILDING
Whether grandly traditional or clean and contemporary, no other architectural element makes a stronger statement about your home than the stairway. A Woodmeister stairway combines old world craftsmanship with state of the art technology. It is exquisitely hand finished, precisely engineered and constructed to insure stability, safety, and a flawless fit.
Woodmeister stairways feature the following:
- In-house design and engineering with CAD drawings, 3-D modeling and engineering services;
- Full samples of finished materials including domestic and exotic wood as well as iron, metal, glass and stone;
- Custom work such as intricate curves, columns and carvings; one-of-a-kind newel posts, balusters and railings; hidden niches, alcoves and built-ins;
- Off-site construction with crafting and pre-assembly in our millwork facility, delivery and installation as a complete unit;
- Housed stringer construction with mortised tread and riser supports are machined with computerized numerical control (CNC) or hand routered for precise fit without squeaks or gaps.
- Worry-free partnership with Woodmeister assuming complete responsibility for all aspects of the project from site preparation and safety, building and installing temporary stairs and railings to the final finishing details.