We are looking to add a Cabinetmaker to our busy Custom Architectural Millwork Shop. The Cabinetmaker works from specifications and is responsible to set up and operate power saws, joiners, planes, mortisers and other woodworking equipment to create custom cabinets and millwork to exacting quality standards.
- Six to eight years' experience in a millwork shop - trade school grad preferred
- Mechanically inclined individual who likes to work with his / her hands
- Understanding of woodworking techniques, including solid wood and other materials, methods and tools involved in the layout and construction of high-end custom cabinetry
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Excellent measurement and math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written (mainly email)
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Valid driver's license required
If you are committed to excellence and complete customer satisfaction, and are ready to take your skills to the next level, this may be your opportunity. To learn more about this opportunity, please contact us.
Woodmeister Master Builders Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Woodmeister Master Builders
One Woodmeister Way
Holden, MA 01520