This is a great opportunity for a skilled carpenter with five-plus years of experience in high-end residential carpentry to perform millwork installation and general construction duties at job sites in both city and suburban locations. Our projects include renovations and ground up construction.
- Read and interpret plans and blueprints.
- Work from blueprints, specifications and drawings to construct, erect, install and repair structures and fixtures.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain hand and power carpentry tools.
- Install custom millwork including molding (base, case, crown), cabinets, trim.
- Insure completed work conforms to specifications and complies with building and safety codes and regulations.
- Adhere to Woodmeister's exacting quality standards.
- Significant travel required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in residential finish carpentry.
- Thorough knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in both rough and finish carpentry.
- Experience in high-rise buildings and urban settings a plus.
- Organized, proactive and detail oriented.
- Good communications skills, able to develop relationships with co-workers and sub-contractors.
If you are interested in high-quality carpentry with a team of talented professionals, this could be the opportunity for you.