Woodmeister Master Builders is a high-end residential millwork and construction company providing fine quality custom cabinetry, architectural woodworking, home building and renovations for discerning clientele. We are looking to add a talented CNC Operator / Programmer to our team.
- Work from specifications to call up CNC programs.
- Ensure machines are appropriately set up.
- Select and load stock into machines to create custom millwork.
- Adhere to Woodmeister's exacting quality standards.
- Other woodworking and millwork shop assignments as required.
- Understanding of woodworking techniques, including materials, methods and tools.
- Computer literate, able to select and load programs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings is helpful.
- Good measurement and math skills.
- 1 - 5 years of AutoCad experience.
- 1 - 5 years of Alphacam experience.
- Able to plan and organize projects in detail.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate. We offer competitive salary & benefits in a friendly environment that recognizes your contributions.