This is an exciting opportunity for an effective professional to plan, manage and execute residential construction projects to Woodmeister’s exacting standards.
Working closely with project managers, you will manage the day-to-day operation of the job site from launch through completion, directing and monitoring the progress of subcontractors, keeping the project on schedule.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Obtain required permits
- Manage the layout, organization and safety of the site
- Schedule and supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Maintain site records and file daily field reports
- Maintain the schedule and project budget
- Ensure that work is completed on-time and to Woodmeister’s standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Seven years of high-end design/build residential construction experience
- Ability to develop effective relationships with clients, designers and subcontractors
- Leadership skills to bring projects in on time and at budget.
- Must be deadline and detail oriented.
- Must be able to travel
- Comfortable with documentation and reporting systems
- Construction Supervisor License required
- NARI Lead Carpenter certification is a plus
If you are committed to excellence and complete customer satisfaction, this may be your opportunity! In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a growing, entrepreneurial environment, which recognizes and values your contributions.
To be considered for this positon, please submit a resume using the link or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.